Mommy dropped the ball on your letter this month… I started it but never finished it, and now it’s time for your 22 month letter! So I’m just going to put up what I have, and rest assured that the reason it didn’t get finished is because we were having too much fun.
Things you like
- Outside things: Rocks! Leaves! Flowers! Acorns! Pine cones! Waterfalls! Puddles! Rain! Clouds! Dirt!
- Animals: Flamingos! Sloths! Doggies! Kitty cats! Chickadees!
- Characters: Elmo, Grover, the Count, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Zoe, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Bob the Builder, Curious George, Pingu
- Vehicles: Rockets! Airplanes! Excavators! Backhoes! Cranes! Police cars! Fire trucks! Tractors!
- Food: cereal bars, cheese, sunflower seed butter & jelly sandwiches, bagels, goldfish crackers, teddy grahams, pasta, yogurt, strawberries, bell peppers, supreme pizza, mangoes, pears, turkey, apples, pumpkin waffles, scrambled eggs
What you don’t like
- ice cream (WHAT?!)
- cinnamon rolls (WHAT?!)
- not being able to watch YouTube videos all the time
Next month’s letter really will be better. I promise. You are seriously the greatest and never stop bringing us joy.
I love you,